Get started with Tag Helpers, and then explore authentication with ASP.NET Core 1.0. See how to build custom middleware, find out how to use dependency injection (DI) to register and resolve application services, and learn about APIs in MVC Core. Explore the importance of single-page applications (SPAs) with Angular 2, check out Entity Framework Core and database migrations, look into publishing and deployment, and much more.
- Learn about basic Tag Helpers and making your own custom Tag Helpers.
- Look at authentication with ASP.NET Core 1.0.
- See how to build custom middleware.
- Learn how to use dependency injection (DI) to register and resolve application services.
- See how to build a sample API in ASP.NET Core.
- See the importance of single-page applications (SPAs) and how to create a new Angular 2 application.
- Find out how to install and use Yeoman and Webpack.
- Find out how to get started with Entity Framework Core, and learn about database migrations.
- Learn to scaffold a DbContext from an existing database.
- Learn about dotnet publish and pack, and explore deployment using Visual Studio.
- Learn about deployment via Git and continuous deployment.
Source viva: Microsoft Virtual Academy